Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Echo sign widget with dynamic pdf

Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a requirement from one of my clients. This is the first time I'm exposed to Echo sign API. Need some guidance, if possible-

Environment - WordPress

Have some unique URL (same endpoint with different parameters and tokens), each corresponds to a single or a bundle of pdfs. A single pdf can be mapped with multiple URL(different parameter). All the pdfs need to add one title page or a dynamic text as title (based on the URL parameters) and then show to the user (who open the url) in Widget for Sign.

So in a nutsell I have pdf in WordPress that needs to add a front page or at least a way to dynamically add a predefined "Title text" and then open that pdf in Widget for sign purpose. Once signed I need it to be uploaded and emailed.

How can I achieve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sushobhan,

If you are referring to have dynamics form fields ( get adjusted as per the data entered) then in Adobe Sign, it's not possible as they are static and you would need to predefine the size of them before sending the document out either via API or web portal.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 18, 2016 Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rijul,

I'm not using dynamic form. Its a static pdf but on the 1st page I need to add a sender name based on url parameters.  If that is not possible in eSign then I might use any pdf creation library (tcpdf) to create it.  But after that I want that document to be opened in sign UI.

Flow-

Via email each subscriber get a unique url with some parameters,  when they click on it my pdf gets generated and then opened in UI to get signed.

I hope this clears what I want to achieve.

By the way thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines