Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EchoSign won't let me sign

Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I've used EchoSign a number of times with no problems. This time, however, the field with the boxes for my signature are grayed out. I can't put them on the document I'm trying to send. I can put a signature field for my client, but not for me. Do I have a setting wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi gaia12345​,

Please make sure that you have entered your email address in the recipient field on the Send page  before placing the Signature fields on the document. If you want to Sign first then enter your email address before the Signers email address.

Once you place the Signature field on the document, double click on the signature field & make sure that you have assigned one for yourself.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gaia12345​,

Please make sure that you have entered your email address in the recipient field on the Send page  before placing the Signature fields on the document. If you want to Sign first then enter your email address before the Signers email address.

Once you place the Signature field on the document, double click on the signature field & make sure that you have assigned one for yourself.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, Aadesh.

I was able to get it to work by deleting and re-uploading the document. I had to do it a couple times, sometimes it worked so that the fields were available to me, sometimes it didn't. My email was in the recipient field each time, just ask you describe. I'm not sure what made it work, but it eventually did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shayla taylor 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Saundra Winston 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines