Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing a Message Template

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I set up my adobe sign account I created a message template which is automatically populated on the send page when I need to send a document out for signature. I now need to amend this message template but cannot see where to do it. Can you please tell me.

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Looks like you/your subscription may not have access to change Message templates. You need to contact our support team and ask them to enable MESSAGE_TEMPLATES_ENABLED and other related settings for you. They will be able to assist you if this is possible in the type of account you have.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You need to be an account admin to make changes to the message templates. If you are one, then click on the Account tab --> Account Settings --> Message Templates. From there you can add/edit/delete message templates that show up on the send page.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for your response. Under Account and Account Settings i only have signature preferences or external archive?

Can you please confirm how I can do it.

Thanks.

Gary

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you/your subscription may not have access to change Message templates. You need to contact our support team and ask them to enable MESSAGE_TEMPLATES_ENABLED and other related settings for you. They will be able to assist you if this is possible in the type of account you have.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer Puri,

I have the same issue with not being able to change my message template. How would I contact the support team? As I spoke with someone yesterday who told me the only way I can change this issue is to look through the Forums. Which I had already done. Would you be able to help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate post:

Please refer this thread Message Templates for the similar query

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines