Highlighted

Editing a Signing Participant Email address on Web form

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can not figure out how or where to edit a participants email in an existing web form (eg I want to change an approving managers email address in a 3-person signature leave request form). I can see how to edit the form, but not the partipant email without setting up a new form.

Please help!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing a Signing Participant Email address on Web form

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can not figure out how or where to edit a participants email in an existing web form (eg I want to change an approving managers email address in a 3-person signature leave request form). I can see how to edit the form, but not the partipant email without setting up a new form.

Please help!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meg_OICHI,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As I understand you are trying to edit the email address of the counter signer's added to the web form.

If that is correct, would like to inform you that you can only edit the PDF form fields added in the web form.

In order to change the counter signer's email address, you need to create a new web form.

Hope that the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines