• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Templates Past 45 Days

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need to know how to manage (edit/delete/rename) templates that were created more than 45 days ago. I have a new version of a template that I want to upload, but I need to delete the existing out of date template. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Hi lindsiec75135781

We will have to enable server side search for your Adobe Sign account, with which you will get a Search bar at the top of the Manage page, using which you will be able to Search the documents older than 45 days.

Please check my private message.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lindsiec75135781​,

Are you receiving banner at the top of the Manage page, "Documents older than 45 days won't be visible on the Manage page due to Account Size"?

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says "Due to the size of your account, only agreements from the last 45 days were loaded."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lindsiec75135781

We will have to enable server side search for your Adobe Sign account, with which you will get a Search bar at the top of the Manage page, using which you will be able to Search the documents older than 45 days.

Please check my private message.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines