• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

email reminders not being sent

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send a document out to be signed I select the daily reminder option, however the signer is NOT getting any daily reminders to sign. I need the signers to be daily reminded to sign their documents so I do not have to babysit them. Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hi Bobbiem,

We apologize for the delay in response.

As mentioned, that the email reminders are not being send with the email. Then, there could be a possibility that the "Reminder" is not selected while sending the document.

You may check the detailed description of does the reminder works Adobe Sign Feature: Reminders 

Also, How to track reminders setup on a transaction? | Adobe Sign 

On web you can follow the instructions (given in correct ans.) for new UI of Adobe Document Cloud Where is Reminder or Note under "Activity >" after document sent for signature?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bobbiem,

We apologize for the delay in response.

As mentioned, that the email reminders are not being send with the email. Then, there could be a possibility that the "Reminder" is not selected while sending the document.

You may check the detailed description of does the reminder works Adobe Sign Feature: Reminders 

Also, How to track reminders setup on a transaction? | Adobe Sign 

On web you can follow the instructions (given in correct ans.) for new UI of Adobe Document Cloud Where is Reminder or Note under "Activity >" after document sent for signature?

Let us know if it still doesn't help

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue - I have issued a document for 3 people to sign and set the reminders to be every 3 days. When I go in and check it has been a number of weeks or even a month since the last email automated out a reminder 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@scalainstitute were you able to figure out what was the issue for the reminder not to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines