Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emailing a document to several people, each signed separately

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a document on Adobe Sign I need to send to several people, but each need to sign their own copy. Is there way I can send the document to a group of people but they're signing their own form, and not the same one?

Thanks,

KTB

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Yes, you can send for signature in bulk with Mega Sign! Here's the how to video - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/how-to/adobe-use-mega-sign-bulk-signatures.html and the written instructions on how to setup your .csv file and send using MegaSign - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/mega-sign.html.

I hope this helps. 

Be well, 

Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Shannon, but I'm using Adobe Sign through Adobe Acrobat, and I don't see that feature. Is it for Adobe Sign exclusively? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MegaSign is part of the small business, business or enterprise Adobe Sign plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shannon.... I too am utilizing Adobe Sign through Adobe Pro.  

If I want to add functionality to 'bump up' the usability of Adobe Sign -- do we accomplish this through another Adobe Sign plan? 

Our issue is distributing the documents to others AFTER the document is signed by everyone.  Right now, a PDF attachment is sent to my email address, but we want that PDF to be distributed automatically to groups outside our company who are waiting to receive these documents from us.   

For example:  an architect emails me a Change Order. I use Adobe Sign to circulate that doc.  When all the signatures have been received, we'd like Adobe to email it back to the architect. (OR email the PDF to me, but cc: the architect. 

Is this functionality possible in these other versions of Adobe Sign?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines