Highlighted

Embed a fillable PDF form with Echosign Widget

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2-3 months ago I created a fillable PDF form with the echosign widget and embedded that form onto my website for customers to fill out, sign and submit to us.

Fast forward to today, the form has been working great and I've been getting submissions. Now I need to edit the the form and make small changes but I'm not able to access the widget like I did when I originally created it. The original echosign link no longer works and each support page that I have found on adobe support says to start from the "dashboard" but yet, there is no dashboard under my account. I even found a "link" to the dashboard because about 1500 other people were having the same problem apparently and that link no longer works either.

SO NOW, I need to edit the pdf form I have embedded and add it back to the website to be able to comply with US law.

How can I do this Adobe Sign​?

Hi Markd,

As you need to edit the Widget form, would like to inform that you cannot make any changes to the document in Adobe Sign.

If you need to make any changes to the document, that you need to do outside the Adobe Sign environment.

Then upload it to the Adobe Sign and create a new widget.

You will only be able to edit the form fields on the document in Adobe Sign.

For that refer to the steps mentioned below:

- Open this link Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign and sign in with your Adobe Sign credentials.

- Go to Manage tab > Widget.

- Click on Edit option provided in front of the Widget on which you make the changes.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you are experiencing an issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Embed a fillable PDF form with Echosign Widget

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2-3 months ago I created a fillable PDF form with the echosign widget and embedded that form onto my website for customers to fill out, sign and submit to us.

Fast forward to today, the form has been working great and I've been getting submissions. Now I need to edit the the form and make small changes but I'm not able to access the widget like I did when I originally created it. The original echosign link no longer works and each support page that I have found on adobe support says to start from the "dashboard" but yet, there is no dashboard under my account. I even found a "link" to the dashboard because about 1500 other people were having the same problem apparently and that link no longer works either.

SO NOW, I need to edit the pdf form I have embedded and add it back to the website to be able to comply with US law.

How can I do this Adobe Sign​?

Hi Markd,

As you need to edit the Widget form, would like to inform that you cannot make any changes to the document in Adobe Sign.

If you need to make any changes to the document, that you need to do outside the Adobe Sign environment.

- Open this link Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign and sign in with your Adobe Sign credentials.

- Click on Edit option provided in front of the Widget on which you make the changes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markd,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2018 0