• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed widget option not available

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was an echosign customer and continued using the service once it transitioned to Adobe Sign.

I want to be able to embed contracts on my website for easy access. According to this page this is possible:

Classic Create a web form

However, I do not have that optioned enabled on my dashboard under "additional functions":

zUXZmJl.png

I don't know what our plan is called. It's $119 annual and in the invoice the description says:

"Send for Signature ALL OTH Anual Hostd Web Spt1 MUN 119.88"

I went into manage accounts and see if I need to upgrade plan and there's actually no option for upgrades. I tried chat support and they said to call the 800 number. But the 800 number did not have an option to talk about Adobe Sign. This is time sensitive as we have to set this up quickly for a project that is very urgent. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lynnt,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign individual service plan.

The option to create a Web form is not available with this service (available in Team, Business, and Enterprise service plan).

If you wish to upgrade the service, please contact on the number provided in the following help link Adobe Sign – Plans and pricing for enterprise and individuals | Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines