• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedding sender's signature in document using Adobe API

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe sign API i am uploading the document with text tag for signature. I need to prefill the sender's signature in the document before sending it to the recipient. How can i achieve this with API's? Suggest me if there is any alternatives..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Hi Mohanapriyas,

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign Developer account.

As you have a query related to the API integration, it can be best answered by the experts.

I would request you to contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer to this link Adobe Sign plans for Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mohanapriyas,

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign Developer account.

As you have a query related to the API integration, it can be best answered by the experts.

I would request you to contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer to this link Adobe Sign plans for Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines