Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enabling Integration Key for Adobe Sign/AEM Integration

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a Adobe Sign developer account and I'm attempting to follow the following directions to obtain an Integration Key (Adobe Experience Manager Help | Configuring Adobe Sign services in AEM Forms)  However, I don't see the option under Personal Preferences as indicated in the instructions.  The instructions also mention the fact that I may have to contact Adobe to enable Integration Key access.  How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,

M.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hey Moek,

We apologize for not being able to reply to your query.

If we understand your query correctly, you are looking for enabling Adobe Sign integration key for developer account?

You may refer to the help document here: How to create an integration key  and if that doesn't work then you may refer to the similar forum discussion here-Adobe Sign - How to generate integration Key?

Note: The ability to generate an integration key is only available with the Enterprise and Developer subscriptions.

If

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Moek,

We apologize for not being able to reply to your query.

If we understand your query correctly, you are looking for enabling Adobe Sign integration key for developer account?

You may refer to the help document here: How to create an integration key  and if that doesn't work then you may refer to the similar forum discussion here-Adobe Sign - How to generate integration Key?

Note: The ability to generate an integration key is only available with the Enterprise and Developer subscriptions.

If you have upgraded to an Enterprise/Developer subscription and are unable to find the option to create an Integration Key, contact support to get the feature enabled for your account.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines