Highlighted

Enterprise account cannot find any phone number to call..

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use web hooks from Adobe Sign to tell Office 365 when it's time to grab the document back.  Sadly, unlike other web hooks, it requires a certificate.  There is no help online or even finding a phone number to call to find out how to generate the proper certificate required to upload.

Not happy about the lack of support for developers who are trying to integrate with Adobe Sign.

Hi Beng,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

The contact to support option should be easily accessible through your Adobe Sign account itself.

• Click on the icon available at upper right corner

• The next screen that should come up with the support options available in your account.

I have also shared the contact number and email for support in private message, please check.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Enterprise account cannot find any phone number to call..

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use web hooks from Adobe Sign to tell Office 365 when it's time to grab the document back.  Sadly, unlike other web hooks, it requires a certificate.  There is no help online or even finding a phone number to call to find out how to generate the proper certificate required to upload.

Not happy about the lack of support for developers who are trying to integrate with Adobe Sign.

Hi Beng,

The contact to support option should be easily accessible through your Adobe Sign account itself.

• The next screen that should come up with the support options available in your account.

I have also shared the contact number and email for support in private message, please check.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beng,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines