• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find any phone number to call support.

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use web hooks from Adobe Sign to tell Office 365 when it's time to grab the document back.  Sadly, unlike other web hooks, it requires a certificate.  There is no help online or even finding a phone number to call to find out how to generate the proper certificate required to upload.

Not happy about the lack of support for developers who are trying to integrate with Adobe Sign.

TOPICS
Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Hi Beng,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

The contact to support option should be easily accessible through your Adobe Sign account itself.

• Click on the icon available at upper right corner

• The next screen that should come up with the support options available in your account.

I have also shared the contact number and email for support in private message, please check.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beng,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

The contact to support option should be easily accessible through your Adobe Sign account itself.

• Click on the icon available at upper right corner

• The next screen that should come up with the support options available in your account.

I have also shared the contact number and email for support in private message, please check.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AkanchhaS any chance I can get the phone number? I need to talk with someone about a particular ticket. Even though I have signed into my account, I cannot find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adriana31201449j2qn,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

As you need to discuss a particular ticket, would you mind sharing the ticket number with us?

It will help us to find the person working on that ticket, and we can check with the team to arrange a call back for you.

There is no direct number for the team. You may contact the support team via the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/admin/contact-support.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines