Highlighted

Error Codes for GetSigningURL API call.

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 
How do I generate the below two error codes, this is for my negative testing scenarios and to prevent the below error code to occur.

The API is -- GET /agreements/{agreementId}/signingUrls" API call. The  error codes are below:

1. 404 :AGREEMENT_NOT_VISIBLE: The agreement is not visible to this user for signing.

2. 404 :AGREEMENT_NOT_EXPOSED: The agreement has not yet been exposed to the requested participant. 

Thanks

Topics

Manage documents, Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Codes for GetSigningURL API call.

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 
How do I generate the below two error codes, this is for my negative testing scenarios and to prevent the below error code to occur.

The API is -- GET /agreements/{agreementId}/signingUrls" API call. The  error codes are below:

1. 404 :AGREEMENT_NOT_VISIBLE: The agreement is not visible to this user for signing.

2. 404 :AGREEMENT_NOT_EXPOSED: The agreement has not yet been exposed to the requested participant. 

Thanks

Topics

Manage documents, Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?