• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message in Adobe Sign after changing primary email address on Adobe account

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully changed my primary email address on my account, but now Adobe Sign gives me an error message saying, "Access Denied, you do not have access to this service. Contact your IT administrator." I have found several other message boards with people experiencing this same problem with no resolution. Help!

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Configure accounts , Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. no resolution so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Austin, I ended up calling the Adobe customer service number, and it was something they had to fix on their end. They said the primary email address didn’t (or maybe doesn’t in general) get changed in the Adobe Sign server when you change the primary email address on your Adobe account. It took about 10 minutes for them to resolve. Fortunately, the woman I spoke with knew exactly what to do. The hardest part was navigating through the phone directory to get to the right department. Works like a charm now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines