Highlighted

Error message "Could not send" when trying to Send for signature

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I bring up my doc and click Send for Signature, then go to Select Files and choose my pdf file, I then click Start.  I get the message "Could not Send   An error has occurred. Please try again."   

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and still get the same message.   

I use Windows 10. 

I used this once and it worked,but now it is showing this error.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error message "Could not send" when trying to Send for signature

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I bring up my doc and click Send for Signature, then go to Select Files and choose my pdf file, I then click Start.  I get the message "Could not Send   An error has occurred. Please try again."   

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and still get the same message.   

I use Windows 10. 

I used this once and it worked,but now it is showing this error.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zondra,

Just to confirm, did you recently changed your Adobe ID and if yes, can you inbox me your current and old email address so that I can further check? Please don't share it on public forum.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning Rijul,

I changed my email address from szvannatter@outlook.com to zondravannatter@comfortkeepers.com.

Zondra Vannatter | Scheduling Coordinator CK Franchising, Inc. | Comfort Keepers

Cell: (405)434 - 7667 | Fax (832) 299-6921

Email: zondravannatter@comfortkeepers.com

6404 N Santa Fe Suite B / Oklahoma City, OK 73116

ComfortKeepers.com | Is It Time for In-Home Care?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zondra,

I have sent you steps of how to make changes to new email address. Please reply back to it directly.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not change my email account.  I have been using this for over a year and now it won't send a document out for signature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, errors when trying to send docs or manage docs in account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines