• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message - Sorry, we were not able to process your request.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After signing into my Adobe Sign account, when I click on the Dashboard it never loads and a error message comes up - Sorry, we were not able to process your request.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Hi smithc31222655

The Adobe Sign service was experiencing some service instability which may have impacted your ability to log into the service.

We are pleased to report that Adobe Sign services has recovered fully and is stable.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate your patience while we worked on resolving this.

Trust site has been updated: Trust center: security, compliance, availability | Adobe Sign

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Mee

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same message. it just cost me money for my business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was able to manually go into my account and upload the document to send for signature. Got it to work, so it is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi smithc31222655

The Adobe Sign service was experiencing some service instability which may have impacted your ability to log into the service.

We are pleased to report that Adobe Sign services has recovered fully and is stable.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate your patience while we worked on resolving this.

Trust site has been updated: Trust center: security, compliance, availability | Adobe Sign

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this message today, all I am trying to do is sign a document, not upload one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same message when I use the request signature products. All other Adobe sign tools are fine to me, except for the request signature. Here is the screenshot. I do not know who I should contact to solve this problem.

Trang24083053qvxi_0-1650267879754.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me today as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also getting the same problem.

Any advice in resolving this issue would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I signed out and then back in and its working for me now. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines