• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when trying to send for signature

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send a document to be signed through Adobe Acrobat Standard DC on a PC with Windows 7. I was able to send the form to a signee but when I try to send the document to a different signee (after entering in the email address and message and hitting next) I get an error message the says "Could not complete your request: An error occurred while connecting to the service. Please try again later." My only choice is to select OK and then the file is gone and I have to start over. I tried this with several different email addresses with the same result so I resent it to the first person again to test it and it went through fine. I logged out and back in several times and this did not help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hi Lyndsiew,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If we understand correctly, then you are sending a document for signature to first person and then the same document is being send to another signer using his email address and the resultant error comes up "Could not complete your request"?

When you send the document to other signer using his email address, did you assign a "Signature Filed" for this person? If not, then the 2nd signer would not be able to sign the document becaus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

I talked to an Adobe rep about this and they gave me this process that ended up working for me:

1. Sign out of the application
  2. Try in different browser
  3. Clear cache and cookies> Select all time before clearing the cookies
  4. Sign in to https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyndsiew,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If we understand correctly, then you are sending a document for signature to first person and then the same document is being send to another signer using his email address and the resultant error comes up "Could not complete your request"?

When you send the document to other signer using his email address, did you assign a "Signature Filed" for this person? If not, then the 2nd signer would not be able to sign the document because he doesn't have the signature filed assigned to him. Every time you send out the document for signing, you need to assign the signature filed for that particular person.

You  may follow the detailed steps in the help article here- Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat

Or- Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I talked to an Adobe rep about this and they gave me this process that ended up working for me:

1. Sign out of the application
  2. Try in different browser
  3. Clear cache and cookies> Select all time before clearing the cookies
  4. Sign in to https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines