Highlighted

Esign signature name is incorrect

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

My esign name (First Name, Last Name) is incorrect when I sign documents and I constantly have to edit it to get it to show correctly.  I have reviewed my profile and my name is showing correctly there, but it does not show correctly when I go to sign documents and I constantly have to edit my name.  Can anyone help me, please

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Esign signature name is incorrect

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

My esign name (First Name, Last Name) is incorrect when I sign documents and I constantly have to edit it to get it to show correctly.  I have reviewed my profile and my name is showing correctly there, but it does not show correctly when I go to sign documents and I constantly have to edit my name.  Can anyone help me, please

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing the issue?

As you said that your name displays incorrectly when you sign the fields, are you referring to the name displays in signature or in some field?

If possible could you please share the screenshot of the location you are referring to.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines