Highlighted

Exporting Data in Widget History only gives me an error

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has slowly happened to each of the widgets I've created, it's been like this for weeks. I try to export the data from a widget history and it gives me this error.

Sorry, we were not able to process your request.

Please try again later.

If this error persists, please contact support.

Error Code: 160926111118095.ord-prod-app13

Support said they've forwarded it to developers but I haven't heard back from them and need this report for a legal audit. I've tried it on all major web browsers, on different networks, on cell phones etc. I'm going to be up the creek if I don't have the data that I pay almost $4,000 a year to have.

Sorry to vent. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting Data in Widget History only gives me an error

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has slowly happened to each of the widgets I've created, it's been like this for weeks. I try to export the data from a widget history and it gives me this error.

Sorry, we were not able to process your request.

Please try again later.

If this error persists, please contact support.

Error Code: 160926111118095.ord-prod-app13

Support said they've forwarded it to developers but I haven't heard back from them and need this report for a legal audit. I've tried it on all major web browsers, on different networks, on cell phones etc. I'm going to be up the creek if I don't have the data that I pay almost $4,000 a year to have.

Sorry to vent. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?