Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Field Templates

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

We want to use Adobe Sign to send incoming invoices to our project manager to get approval before forwarding the approved invoice to our accounting.

As we not only need a signature from them, but also some other information like Job Number, Paying Method and class, we would like to add something like a stamp on each invoice which they have to fill and sign. Adding those fields manually on each document will need too many time.

Is it possible to collect a number of text, fields and checkboxes in somothing like a "field-template"?

As we do need this information visible on the first page on the invoice, a workaround like adding a second page is not feasible.

Thanks for your input.

Best regards

Torsten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Enterprise version of Adobe Sign. You can certainly create templates with the form fields you wish and save them. I expect you could do that with other versions. If you have access to Acrobat Pro you can create pdfs with form fields designed outside of the Adobe Sign environment and import in to Adobe sign with all form fields intact. Having fields for Job Number, Paying Method and Class is no issue. I am not sure what you want when you say want stamps. Acrobat Pro has a collection of stamps, most of them are static, but some are allowed to have active components like date and time. Are you talking about static stamps (which will import in to Adobe Sign with no issue) or stamps with active components (which I do not know if they are supported within Adobe Sign).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick response!

The Problem is, that I do not want to edit every single invoice!

I simply want to add the document in sign and then add a stamp that includes all the fields I need for approval in one single click.

Please see attached picture.

thanks!Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 18.01.27.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines