Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign loading error !!

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whenever I try to add a signature to a PDF Document using fill and sign, it keeps on loading and shows  a error message as following,

Signature issue.PNG

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarted multiple times and it still shows the same error.

If anyone has faced similar issue please help me out.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Hi Vishwanathd,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you get the "Forbidden" error message, it seems that you have changed the email address for your Adobe account.

This generally happens when you use an email address which is already registered for another Adobe Sign account. So when you have changed the email address for the Adobe account, it got changed for the Adobe Acrobat. However, as there was already an Adobe Sign account under that email address, it was not updated for the current account

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vishwanathd,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you get the "Forbidden" error message, it seems that you have changed the email address for your Adobe account.

This generally happens when you use an email address which is already registered for another Adobe Sign account. So when you have changed the email address for the Adobe account, it got changed for the Adobe Acrobat. However, as there was already an Adobe Sign account under that email address, it was not updated for the current account linked with Acrobat.

I have checked your account with the email address used to sign in to the forums.

The account shows as active and working fine.

Let us know if you are still experiencing any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines