Highlighted

Firefox problem with Adobe Sign - Server Error

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having problems getting Adobe Sign to start when using Firefox.  This happens on two different computers, running Windows 7 and Windows 10.  When I start it, I get a "Server Error".  If I delete all Adobe Cookies, it will start properly, but fails again the next time I try to start it. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Firefox problem with Adobe Sign - Server Error

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having problems getting Adobe Sign to start when using Firefox.  This happens on two different computers, running Windows 7 and Windows 10.  When I start it, I get a "Server Error".  If I delete all Adobe Cookies, it will start properly, but fails again the next time I try to start it. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this sounds like an account problem. Contact support by using this link:

Contact Customer Care

opt for account issues

then  opt for the signing  in option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 0
k5hmd LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it is an account problem because it works properly with Chrome.   Still having same problem; can work around by clearing cookies but it's a PIA.

Thanks,

Joe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2017 0