Highlighted

Form sending automation

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I am new to Adobe Sign and wondered whether anyne could offer some advice. Is it possible to have a form on a web page with certain details such as "Name," "Address," "Email Address" and then use/insert those field contents in an Adobe Sign form. Then it would be good to automate the transmission of the form to the "Email Address" owner following payment of a fee? All very convoluted I know and apologise. But essentially site visitor fills in details and submits those to the site owner. Following form submission, a "Thank You" page is forwarded that also has a payment link to PayPal, once payment is made I'd like to forward an Adobe Sign document to the site visitor... is that possible somehow?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Form sending automation

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I am new to Adobe Sign and wondered whether anyne could offer some advice. Is it possible to have a form on a web page with certain details such as "Name," "Address," "Email Address" and then use/insert those field contents in an Adobe Sign form. Then it would be good to automate the transmission of the form to the "Email Address" owner following payment of a fee? All very convoluted I know and apologise. But essentially site visitor fills in details and submits those to the site owner. Following form submission, a "Thank You" page is forwarded that also has a payment link to PayPal, once payment is made I'd like to forward an Adobe Sign document to the site visitor... is that possible somehow?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?