• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FormFields option is not available in V6 of REST API | Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to create customised PDF with a specific Location for the Signature Boxes.

In V6 the way to do this changed. But following the article it's impossible to make this happend. The default Signature Block always appears at the end of the document. No matter what location I set.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/formfields-option-is-not-available-in-v6-of-rest-api-adobe-sign.html

Transient Document ID is valid.

State is Authoring.

contentType is SIGNATURE_BLOCK.

inputType is SIGNATURE.

But Signature Block always appears at the end of the PDF no matter what I set in Location.

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage documents , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution on this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Raj,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign Developer account.

As you have a query related to the Adobe Sign API integration, it can be best answered by the experts.

I would request you to contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to provide you the pre-sales technical assistance and share the right information.

Please refer to the following link to get in contact with them: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html. You may use the contact button for Adobe Sign business and enterprise under the Multi-User tab.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines