Highlighted

Free trial update- PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been on the free trial and today i paid for the upgrade of the basic services for the year, However, the new account doesn't seem to be linked with my free trial account- I have tried numerous times to talk to someone over the phone regarding this but have had no luck- all of the numbers say to contact you on here.

Please help with this as obviously i have ongoing signatures with the free trial account that need to be completed!!#

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Free trial update- PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been on the free trial and today i paid for the upgrade of the basic services for the year, However, the new account doesn't seem to be linked with my free trial account- I have tried numerous times to talk to someone over the phone regarding this but have had no luck- all of the numbers say to contact you on here.

Please help with this as obviously i have ongoing signatures with the free trial account that need to be completed!!#

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jackie,

Sorry about that. Can you quickly inbox me your registered email address so that we can further check?

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines