• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm nearing the end of my Free Trial period.  I'm looking at the plan for individuals.  I'm a home inspector.  My question is what features am I going to lose from the Free Trial?  Admittedly, my needs are very basic. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to contact Support so someone could look at my activity and confirm that I have not been using any feature that will go away. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Hi Kenneth,

For a feature comparison report on all features available on the Individual license, and those available on other license types- please click here.

Alternatively, please reach out to our pre-Sales Teams who will be able to talk you through the different options available. I believe a colleague reached out yesterday to help set up a call to advise on the best license for your requirements.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kenneth,

For a feature comparison report on all features available on the Individual license, and those available on other license types- please click here.

Alternatively, please reach out to our pre-Sales Teams who will be able to talk you through the different options available. I believe a colleague reached out yesterday to help set up a call to advise on the best license for your requirements.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines