Highlighted

get others to sign issue in Adobe XI Pro/Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need some help. Everyone in our office has Adobe XI Pro and we use Adobe Sign but one person is having issues with the "get others to sign" button.

When I (and others) have Adobe open we have this which immediately uploads the document to the Adobe Sign website:

The other person in our office has this appear which leads to the 2nd screen. Documents are sent from Adobe Pro and not uploaded to the website:

Is there a solution so we can fix this issue?

Thank you,

Christina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

get others to sign issue in Adobe XI Pro/Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need some help. Everyone in our office has Adobe XI Pro and we use Adobe Sign but one person is having issues with the "get others to sign" button.

When I (and others) have Adobe open we have this which immediately uploads the document to the Adobe Sign website:

The other person in our office has this appear which leads to the 2nd screen. Documents are sent from Adobe Pro and not uploaded to the website:

Is there a solution so we can fix this issue?

Thank you,

Christina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Christina,

Can you confirm the versions of Adobe Acrobat XI installed in both of yours system? You can check by going to Help->About Acrobat and let us know the version.

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, both computers have Acrobat XI Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the first is an older version (e.g., 11.0.09) and the latter is a more recent version (e.g., 11.0.17). Adobe Sign used to be called EchoSign, as well as Adobe eSign Services.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines