• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting access token on logged out user is showing "Sorry, we were not able to process your request"

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an app that requests an access token through https://secure.na2.echosign.com/public/oauth with redirect_uri, response_type, client_id, state, and scope set. When the user is already logged in to Adobe Sign everything works fine and I get back to the redirect. If the user is not logged in already then I get the Adobe Sign login screen, and after logging in I get:

"Sorry, we were not able to process your request.

Please try again later.

If this error persists, please contact support."

I am fairly confident this is new behaviour, probably in the past two weeks or so.

Thanks,

Zach

TOPICS
Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zach,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are using the Developer account  and experiencing an issue with the Adobe Sign integration, I would suggest you to contact the pre-sales team. They have expertiseto help you with this issue and they will be able to provide you pre-sales technical assistance.

You can use the following help document to get in touch with them.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm writing and testing on my developer accounts, however this behaviour is appearing in production with users that have real accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone else that gets this problem:

1) My mistake was in the state string for the redirect uri. I wanted to pass in more than just a security string so I created a simple structure and serialized it into a json string which will not work. I didn't strictly need it to be JSONified so the solution was to simplify that string.

2) The pre-sales team was unhelpful. If you don't have an enterprise account or are willing to get one immediately you can waste a few hours going this route. I myself don't have an enterprise account, though the program I'm working on has customers with Enterprise accounts so I thought I might be able to get somewhere, but without being able to supply said info I was passed around and no-one would help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines