Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Bad Request error from Echosign Api

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are evaluating Adobe Sign for integrating it with our (my company) Web app named Customer Portal. We are trying and evaluting the Rest Api service  https://secure.na1.echosign.com/public/docs/restapi/v5
On the course when we try to create widget with uploaded transient document, service returns 400 Bad Request, when investigated on Api request log I got the following response message -
=================================
code": "BAD_REQUEST",
"message": "Adobe Sign was unable to create your agreement because the document(s) exceeded your page limit. (apiActionId=CBJCHBCAABAA2i7S6qaj056DLiCtc9nPGCQ9jGMB38ub) (apiActionId=CBJCHBCAABAA2i7S6qaj056DLiCtc9nPGCQ9jGMB38ub)"
======================

Also i got email like below -
==============================
We were unable to create your agreement [DEMO USE ONLY] superwidget because your document one page.pdf exceeds your page limit of 100.
================================

Though our uploaded document have only one page and size of that document is just 134KB but email stated it exceeds page limit of 100.

Could you please explain it why its happening and how to solve this issue and create widget?

FYI - I am using Free Trail account for evaluation purpose, got stuck here.

One more question on Rest Api -
In a Create Widgets service is it possible to merge Transient document with the library document?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,
Narayana Karthik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue? If so please share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly same issue here, looking for answers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution: Specify your Mime-Type to be "application/pdf" if it's a PDF file.

I think if the type is blank or not specified, it might think that your binary format is the file, where binary array size can be in thousands easily, which is seen as pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines