Highlighted

Giga Sign? - batch sign with two signers per document

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create 200+ batch documents with two signers each; manager signs then employee signs.  Is this possible?

Mega Sign works to create and send from csv source but I don't believe supports multiple signers. 

I see past mention of "Giga Sugn".  Is this available?

Topics

Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Giga Sign? - batch sign with two signers per document

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create 200+ batch documents with two signers each; manager signs then employee signs.  Is this possible?

Mega Sign works to create and send from csv source but I don't believe supports multiple signers. 

I see past mention of "Giga Sugn".  Is this available?

Topics

Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same need to do this and the same question. Hopefully somebody can give us an update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost the same.. I need to send a document for signature to 50 people (not 50 documents to be signed by 1 person, but 1 document to be signed by 50 persons).

I read the same about "Giga Sign" here : https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/mega-sign-batch-recipients-with-common-secondary-signer/td...

If you have any answer please tell me 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is, Although it appears to be a work in progress, it is functional. I would expect it to become integrated into Adobe Sign more so than it is at some point. You should contact Adobe Sales

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this fuction? I need to send a document to 50 people each document needs two diffrent signers. 

Employee Signature

Supervisors Signature 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines