Highlighted

Halfway through filling out forms all of a sudden the app disappears and clients have to start all over. PLease help.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been having issues with our clients filling out forms on our adobe sign app on our ipad and halfway thru the filling out the app will just disappear and we open the adobe back up and the form the client filled out halfway thru is empty..so they have to start all over again. and then kicks them out again. Very frustrating!

From a previous chat with another adobe tech . TOld me to reboot our new purchased ipad and download adobe again..I did that this morning and still having the same issues. Please help!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Halfway through filling out forms all of a sudden the app disappears and clients have to start all over. PLease help.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been having issues with our clients filling out forms on our adobe sign app on our ipad and halfway thru the filling out the app will just disappear and we open the adobe back up and the form the client filled out halfway thru is empty..so they have to start all over again. and then kicks them out again. Very frustrating!

From a previous chat with another adobe tech . TOld me to reboot our new purchased ipad and download adobe again..I did that this morning and still having the same issues. Please help!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2018 0

Have something to add?