Highlighted

Hard max file upload limit of 20

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand from Adobe Echosign technical support there is a hard max file upload limit of 20 separate files per transaction.  I would like a feature request to expose this limit to be adjustable.  Also, what is the explanation of why this is not available?  We are currently experiencing this issue and is limiting our ability to provide our clients with all the necessary documents in one transaction to be esigned.

Topics

Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hard max file upload limit of 20

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand from Adobe Echosign technical support there is a hard max file upload limit of 20 separate files per transaction.  I would like a feature request to expose this limit to be adjustable.  Also, what is the explanation of why this is not available?  We are currently experiencing this issue and is limiting our ability to provide our clients with all the necessary documents in one transaction to be esigned.

Topics

Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
smccorri LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand there are also limits to file size and # of pages.  It would be helpful if sender was alerted they have reached or exceeded the limit before sending. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines