Highlighted

HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO LOG INTO MY SIGN ACCOUNT FOR 9 DAYS

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've emailed support everyday because I need access to my account. Nobody has any answers. I see in this community board that many others are experiencing the same problem, why doesn't someone take the initiative to fix it immediately.

Hi brianb53021983,

As informed before the issue is still under research & our senior support team is already working with the engineering team to get this resolved.

As soon the issue is resolved, you will be notified.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO LOG INTO MY SIGN ACCOUNT FOR 9 DAYS

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've emailed support everyday because I need access to my account. Nobody has any answers. I see in this community board that many others are experiencing the same problem, why doesn't someone take the initiative to fix it immediately.

Hi brianb53021983,

As informed before the issue is still under research & our senior support team is already working with the engineering team to get this resolved.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brianb53021983,

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 2 weeks.  I deserve a real Answer as to whats going on with my account. Senior support engineers can't solve it in 2 weeks???  Call me with a real answer.  Been too long

Brian Bernstein / Director of Business Development

Dove Water

[private information deleted by moderator]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brianb53021983​,

We are glad to inform that the login issue associated with your Adobe Sign account is resolved.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines