Highlighted

Having an Agreement Signed Blindly

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I have a document signed that I want to keep certain information private until after they sign.

For example, I want to have an investor sign a "Showing Agreement" which means that they can only purchase a property through me, but I don't want them to see the address of the property until after they sign the document. The document itself has the address on it. Help?

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to Adobe Sign forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Hi giovannyc007

Using Adobe Sign Enterprise account you can send a document to the client for signature, as soon they sign the document it will redirect the signer to a website or a document that will contain the details about the property and the address.

As Adobe Sign Enterprise account has the feature to change the landing page for the signer once they have signed the document.

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having an Agreement Signed Blindly

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I have a document signed that I want to keep certain information private until after they sign.

For example, I want to have an investor sign a "Showing Agreement" which means that they can only purchase a property through me, but I don't want them to see the address of the property until after they sign the document. The document itself has the address on it. Help?

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to Adobe Sign forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Hi giovannyc007

Using Adobe Sign Enterprise account you can send a document to the client for signature, as soon they sign the document it will redirect the signer to a website or a document that will contain the details about the property and the address.

As Adobe Sign Enterprise account has the feature to change the landing page for the signer once they have signed the document.

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Non Technical Lounge forum. What Adobe program are you asking about? I will move this thread to that forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi giovannyc007

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines