Highlighted

Hi guys, when one of my clients is trying to submit an e-sign doc on iPad, they're getting an error message along the lines of 'There is an unhanded error 150914070121509 odd-prod-app5' We have many of these docs completed every week and this is the first

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, when one of my clients is trying to submit an e-sign doc on iPad, they're getting an error message along the lines of 'There is an unhanded error 150914070121509 odd-prod-app5' We have many of these docs completed every week and this is the first issue we've ever had. I have been through the process on the phone with my customer and he appears to be doing everything he should. Error message appears after the 'sign' button is clicked. Any help would be appreciated as the online chat could't. Thanks for reading.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hi guys, when one of my clients is trying to submit an e-sign doc on iPad, they're getting an error message along the lines of 'There is an unhanded error 150914070121509 odd-prod-app5' We have many of these docs completed every week and this is the first

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, when one of my clients is trying to submit an e-sign doc on iPad, they're getting an error message along the lines of 'There is an unhanded error 150914070121509 odd-prod-app5' We have many of these docs completed every week and this is the first issue we've ever had. I have been through the process on the phone with my customer and he appears to be doing everything he should. Error message appears after the 'sign' button is clicked. Any help would be appreciated as the online chat could't. Thanks for reading.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines