• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, having trouble configuring the EchoSign bundle in NetSuite. Is this an Adobe account issue or something else? Thanks.

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed bundle to sandbox account per instructions in document Adobe Document Cloud eSign Services - NetSuite Integration v4 Installation and Customization Guide.

I then proceeded to follow the steps to configure OAuth:

At documentation section Configuring OAuth after installing or upgrading, I completed steps 1-3.

At step 4. I am displayed the Adobe Document Cloud eSign services login page, I enter my Adobe sign in details and click Sign in then I receive a NetSuite error: That Suitelet is invalid, disabled, or no longer exists. It does exist, is enabled (and is deployed).

The URL for the error is:

https://system.netsuite.com/app/site/hosting/scriptlet.nl?script=267&deploy=1&error=access_denied&state=3285833786aae4102de44729b82eccebbdd7283e&error_description=Your+product+edition+does+not+support+account+scopes

I discussed this with NetSuite and they referred me to Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hannah way,

You can mail to support@echosign.com and the respective team will get back to you and help you out with the issue.

Let us know if you need further help .

Regards
Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines