Highlighted

Hide fillable fields when sending for signature

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a fillable form for our contract. But when I send it to a client for signature, I want the fields that WE fill out to be no longer fillable, just the Signature and Date lines. How do I do this? Thank you!

Hi Ellenatlossing,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned that you need to send the documents for signature to the client, however, the fields need to be filled by you.

In that case, you need to assign the form fields. The fields that to be filled by the client should be assigned to them.

The other fields that you need to fill at your end should be assigned to you.

Please take help of the steps mentioned here Assign form fields to recipients to assign the form fields.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hide fillable fields when sending for signature

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a fillable form for our contract. But when I send it to a client for signature, I want the fields that WE fill out to be no longer fillable, just the Signature and Date lines. How do I do this? Thank you!

Hi Ellenatlossing,

As you have mentioned that you need to send the documents for signature to the client, however, the fields need to be filled by you.

In that case, you need to assign the form fields. The fields that to be filled by the client should be assigned to them.

Please take help of the steps mentioned here Assign form fields to recipients to assign the form fields.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ellenatlossing,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2018 1