Highlighted

HIPAA BAA for Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about getting a BAA for Adobe Sign?  Several posts have said to click on the ?, but that takes me here.  We need this for several physicians that want to use Sign for e-Consent using the individual plan.  The physicians are individual practitioners and will not pay for more than the plan they need (like the enterprise one), so please don't suggest that like in posts from years ago that I found.  If that is the only option, I will have to tell them to use another product like DocuSign.  If Adobe Sign already has a BAA, I hope this can be given at any plan level.  Almost every physician is getting ready to convert to telemedicine, so this is critical.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HIPAA BAA for Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about getting a BAA for Adobe Sign?  Several posts have said to click on the ?, but that takes me here.  We need this for several physicians that want to use Sign for e-Consent using the individual plan.  The physicians are individual practitioners and will not pay for more than the plan they need (like the enterprise one), so please don't suggest that like in posts from years ago that I found.  If that is the only option, I will have to tell them to use another product like DocuSign.  If Adobe Sign already has a BAA, I hope this can be given at any plan level.  Almost every physician is getting ready to convert to telemedicine, so this is critical.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Adobe Sign forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless anyone has a better answer, I got something from Adobe.  They say you must have a business or enterprise plan to get a BAA for HIPAA.  This is ridiculous and is going to force a lot of physicians to another product.  They obviously have the BAA, but you basically have to pay to get it is what they are saying.  So, instead they are going to lose a lot of business.  I was researching this for several physicians in the area for telemedicine because of the current issues.  It is also a shame that support transferred me to 7... yes, 7 different agents, none of which looked at the history, I had to start over each time and when I asked a question, put me back into the main queue.  It is sad... I'm an Adobe CC subscriber and this gives me a bad taste in dealing with Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines