Highlighted

How can I add photos in Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am setting up photo release documents in Adobe Sign. The ideal scenario would be to have the subject sign the release and allow us to take a photo of them to include in the document. This is a standard workflow for photographers and I have done this in the past with other apps. Is this possible in Adobe Sign?

Please advise.

Jen

Hi Jen,

Good question.

With the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license you can include an attachment box in Adobe Sign. You also have access to the

'in-line image' field. With both you can include an image to the document. The main difference is that the image is visible within the document with the in-line image, whereas the attachment box would create a new page with the image once the document has been signed.

I've highlighted both options below to look out for in your Account.

Hope this helps!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I add photos in Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am setting up photo release documents in Adobe Sign. The ideal scenario would be to have the subject sign the release and allow us to take a photo of them to include in the document. This is a standard workflow for photographers and I have done this in the past with other apps. Is this possible in Adobe Sign?

Please advise.

Jen

Hi Jen,

Good question.

With the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license you can include an attachment box in Adobe Sign. You also have access to the

'in-line image' field. With both you can include an image to the document. The main difference is that the image is visible within the document with the in-line image, whereas the attachment box would create a new page with the image once the document has been signed.

Hope this helps!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jen,

Good question.

Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it. Question: if I were to have the subject sign the form do I take the photo with my iPad camera and then attach it to the form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

Happy to help!

Yes, if you're using the Adobe Sign iOS app to sign a document in-person you can take a photo with an iPad camera to attach to the form

Kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One more question: is there a way to add metadata such as keywords to a document? That way, we could search the project based on different criteria (e.g. date, subject's name, location).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dates are available in a pdf. It is possible to put keywords into a pdf file in Acrobat, but I haven't checked to see if they survive when converted into an Adobe sign document. When I get to a "real" computer I will check.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines