Highlighted

How can I change a field title? I'd like to add "Spouse's Signature" as an option.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to add "Spouse's Signature" to my document.  Is there a way to change the field title to what I'd like it to be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I change a field title? I'd like to add "Spouse's Signature" as an option.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to add "Spouse's Signature" to my document.  Is there a way to change the field title to what I'd like it to be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aminahm85399284

Are you trying to edit text on the document?

Could you please share the screenshot of the content on the document that you are trying to edit so that we can guide you in the right direction.

Please be informed in Adobe Sign environment you can only edit the form fields on the document that too in the Library templates, it won't be possible to edit the content of the document in the Adobe Sign environment.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines