• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I change the email in my profile?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the email in my profile, so that my documents are sent from a different email, however I don't seem to be able to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Hi westwayh45267207,

Simply sign in to your eSign account and click on your name to open My Profile.

Then, choose 'Personal Preferences > My Profile' and click at 'Change Email Address' option.

esign.png

Please note: The new email address that you choose should not be already registered with eSign account.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi westwayh45267207,

Simply sign in to your eSign account and click on your name to open My Profile.

Then, choose 'Personal Preferences > My Profile' and click at 'Change Email Address' option.

esign.png

Please note: The new email address that you choose should not be already registered with eSign account.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, However, I am not being given the 'Change Email Address' option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi westwayh45267207,

Please let me know where exactly you have signed in.

You need to sign in to your Esign account at "https://secure.echosign.com/public/login"

Please share the screenshot how exactly does it appears.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anubha,

I signed in using the link you provided and using my email<personal details removed by moderator>  and my password but I am still only able to change the password and edit intials, company job title and phone number. Not Email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi westwayh45267207

Could you please inbox me your registered email address with eSign as you need to sign in with that email address and then perform the steps I had mentioned above.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personal details removed by moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi westwayh45267207,

Please send me a private message with the new email address you wish for so that I can escalate it to the concerned team who will do the same at their end.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am having the same problem - can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. No change email link as per the instructions. I there a fix for this issue. I really need to change the emai

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Philb,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you are using the Adobe ID for your Adobe Sign account.

As you need to change the email address linked to your Adobe Sign account, you have to change your Adobe ID in that case.

Changing the Adobe ID will automatically change the email address for your Adobe Sign account.

Please make sure that the new email address (that you wish to use for your Adobe Sign account) is not used for any other registered Adobe Sign account.

To change the email address, please refer to the steps mentioned under "Profile, ID & Password" > Update profile and email > Change email address in this help document Account and membership help

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue or have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines