• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I export all the data collected on the Manage page of Echosign (listing all signed documents) to an excel file?

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, rather than saving individual pdf contracts, I was just wondering if there is a way I can export all the data collected from the individual contracts into one single excel file?  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Hello Olivia47511068,

If you have used a library template to send the documents out for signature, then you can export the values of different transactions by going to Manage tab and then scrolling down to Library template section, single click it and on right hand side, click History tab and select "Export Data". It will download the CSV file having form field data of all transactions done using the library template.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Olivia47511068,

If you have used a library template to send the documents out for signature, then you can export the values of different transactions by going to Manage tab and then scrolling down to Library template section, single click it and on right hand side, click History tab and select "Export Data". It will download the CSV file having form field data of all transactions done using the library template.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:21 AM, Rijul Raj Khurana <forums_noreply@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending our forms for a youth camp.  I want to export the data into a csv file.

If I upload my document into library templates and then send that form out, will I be able to export all the data from separate into one csv file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Hansr85772880,

Yes, if you first upload the document as "Library Template" and once the document is signed, you can export the CSV file with steps mentioned earlier.

Let me know if there is any issues!

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, is this same Export function available (or something similar to it) if a widget was used instead of a Library Template?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. We are using a number of forms to get kids signed up for Waterman's Academy and I am using Widgets and want to collect all the data from all signed agreements in one place (a single CSV file or any other format - XML, Excel, etc.). I just need to get it for everything that comes in, not just one document at a time. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Todd Rasmussen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todd,

If you select one of the completed documents you sent out it will only extract that single document. 

You have to use the "Library Template" if you want all of the data from all the documents that were filled using that template.

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used a form field template, and when I attempt to download the CSV file, it only gives me a blank spreadsheet with the field titles. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines