Highlighted

How can I preview documents before sending?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a need to send 5+ documents to many people (500+).  I am using MegaSign. How can I review the data merged documents before sending to ensure that the data fields are being placed correctly in the documents....name, addresses are not being cut off, formatting is all aligned with real data being pulled in from my data file?  With a word Mail merge, the merge happens, you can view all the docs to ensure all looks as expected before sending to a recipient. How can I do the same with MegaSign?

The preview feature looks like it only allows a preview of where the input fields are placed, it does not allow a preview of the document with the merged fields from the data file.

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I preview documents before sending?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a need to send 5+ documents to many people (500+).  I am using MegaSign. How can I review the data merged documents before sending to ensure that the data fields are being placed correctly in the documents....name, addresses are not being cut off, formatting is all aligned with real data being pulled in from my data file?  With a word Mail merge, the merge happens, you can view all the docs to ensure all looks as expected before sending to a recipient. How can I do the same with MegaSign?

The preview feature looks like it only allows a preview of where the input fields are placed, it does not allow a preview of the document with the merged fields from the data file.

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a Megasign with ony one data item with  test data.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2016 0
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put in a support ticket with Adobe, and that's essentially what they told me -- that you can only preview where the input fields are placed.

Has anyone come up with a workaround for this? We're going to be sending hundreds of documents at one time, and for the sake of keeping it legal, we need to be able to preview them somehow before hitting the send button. Is there an add-in or could another program in Creative Cloud take up that slack?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2017 0