Highlighted

How can I send a transmittal document to be signed and tracked with an attached large document not to be signed?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We send large (many times 300+ page) reports out to various outside organizations. We create a one page transmittal document for the recipient to sign and return to us stating they have received the report. When I have placed the transmittal into the "Send document for signature" after placing a signature field at the bottom and then "add a document", the report pdf, either I get an error that the pdf is over 100 pages and cannot be processed or the system adds a signature to the last page of the report.

I want to have the transmittal only tracked and signed but need the added document attached with no signature required. I cannot find any answer to this in the user guide. I'm within my first 14 days and will need to cancel this subscription if I cannot get this issue solved.

there is a transaction limit of 100 pages. You can see if support can help you. (use the account issue topic when going through the support options)

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I send a transmittal document to be signed and tracked with an attached large document not to be signed?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We send large (many times 300+ page) reports out to various outside organizations. We create a one page transmittal document for the recipient to sign and return to us stating they have received the report. When I have placed the transmittal into the "Send document for signature" after placing a signature field at the bottom and then "add a document", the report pdf, either I get an error that the pdf is over 100 pages and cannot be processed or the system adds a signature to the last page of the report.

I want to have the transmittal only tracked and signed but need the added document attached with no signature required. I cannot find any answer to this in the user guide. I'm within my first 14 days and will need to cancel this subscription if I cannot get this issue solved.

there is a transaction limit of 100 pages. You can see if support can help you. (use the account issue topic when going through the support options)

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SimonATS...well I did find out about the 100 page limit and understand I can call to have it upped, but my problem is I only want the first page (transmittal document) to have a signature block. I may be putting this together wrong and haven't found a good step by step instructions. Each time, the system adds a signature to the last page of my larger attached document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What i would do is upload both documents so you have I assume 301 pages in total. when it comes to adding form and signature fields ensure you add one on the first page. To add fields, ensure the preview option is checked before sending.

there's a link to various tutorials on this forum main page, lookup the create form link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines