• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i verify that i signed a document that I don't think i signed on a contract that is outrageous

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on an email about an apple pay terminal that said no annual fees and so much per swipe.  I started filling out the form, then thought to myself, how do I know this is legitimate.  Then I received this card reader in the mail, (in which I don't have a store, I was planning on starting an online store.  now I'm being charged 72.00 per month that started out small and gets higher each month.  They claim that I signed some document and I said I didn't and that they kept sending emails asking me to complete the application and leaving messages on my phone.  Now they are telling me that I signed this document and that there is a minimum fee per month.  I told them to cancel it then because I can't afford to have something that I have no use for to begin with.  The way the email described it, it was similar to square.  When I asked to cancel, they told me that it was a $399.00 cancellation fee.  I told them I could not afford that and that I was disabled and reason I thought perhaps I could sell handmade cards and crafts online.  I started looking through my computer, and there is a copy of this form before I finished the application.  How is this possible?  I looked under digital signatures, in which I do have one now after July 22 to sign real estate papers.  Prior to that, I had no need to digitally sign anything.  This company claimed to have sent emails with a link on where I could review my account.  After all of this, I'm a little afraid to do that.  How can I tell the authenticity of the document the guy emailed me saying that I signed this contract.  I told him I would be crazy to sign a contract of that nature not having a store, DBA, nor tax and sales use permit.  I'm also going through a divorce.  I'm disabled, and don't spend a lot of time on the desktop, so I forget to turn it off a lot.  The forms I started filling out looked nothing like the contract he sent.  I always print the web pages that I make purchases on as well as other pages to read in the recliner because my feet swell if I sit at the computer very long.  He also emailed and affidavit for me to fill out and told me to also file a police report.  I could barely walk for 3`4 days and had a dr appointment, divorce papers to prepare, and still need to contact the tax office.  Now I can't sleep, because this is bothering me and I have zero funds in my account and bills left to pay.  Is it possible for them to have collected my bank information from my computer?  I had to change the code on my modem as well because it would flash when nobody was using it.  I don't know why they would state on the forms that your application would be pending approval, yet approve this contract with someone that did not have a company.  And by the amount the fees are, I wouldn't make a dime.  I told the guy that I would use paypal or square that have not hidden fees or minimums.  Please help with this matter.  Stress does not help my situation at all, and I am stressed out waiting for automatice payments to start hitting my bank account and the overdraft fees to start kicking in.  That adds up quick and I live an a smaill income as it is.

Thanks for any assistance I can receive.  This place sounds crooked to me.  They go by about 3 different names.

Sincerely,

Cynthia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?