• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add my signature in this new format?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using EchoSign for years. It's easy, and I love it. They just did a big update and I have not used it in a month or so. I just tried to send off a document for signature to a client and I could add the fields for my client, but I could not add them for myself. What's up? I can't add a place for my own signature as I always have. Help. I need get this out. I am a free (less than 5 contracts a month) user.

Erin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Hello Erin,

Regarding "I need to sign" option, we have replaced it with "Add Me" option shown on extreme right in new Send tab. Can you check if it's shown or not and if not, then please inbox me your registered email address.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under Recipients need to sign (in order entered or any order), there is a check box for I need to sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I added myself as a signer and then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Erin,

Regarding "I need to sign" option, we have replaced it with "Add Me" option shown on extreme right in new Send tab. Can you check if it's shown or not and if not, then please inbox me your registered email address.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines