Highlighted

how do i allow a recipiant to edit a field that i alreafdy entered some information into

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

How do i make it so a recipient can edit a field that i havealready ENTERED information into

Hello Greg,

The only possible way would be to add the text field and add a default value in it. You can double click the text field in preview page and can add enter text in default section.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

-Rijul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do i allow a recipiant to edit a field that i alreafdy entered some information into

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

How do i make it so a recipient can edit a field that i havealready ENTERED information into

Hello Greg,

The only possible way would be to add the text field and add a default value in it. You can double click the text field in preview page and can add enter text in default section.

Regards,

-Rijul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Greg,

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines