Highlighted

How do I change name and email in profile?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me to understand how to change name and email in my profile on Adobe sign?

that kinda depends on things, mainly on the type of account you have and when it was created. But a good place to start is under your login name to select profile and edit what you can.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I change name and email in profile?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me to understand how to change name and email in my profile on Adobe sign?

that kinda depends on things, mainly on the type of account you have and when it was created. But a good place to start is under your login name to select profile and edit what you can.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The name can't be changed there.  How do I do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines