Highlighted

How do I create an E-mail Signature image?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe products and am trying to figure out the best file type to save an image for a gmail e-mail signature.

Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated.

Thanks

[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I create an E-mail Signature image?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe products and am trying to figure out the best file type to save an image for a gmail e-mail signature.

Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated.

Thanks

[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allisone,

Sorry as I do not understand your question properly.

Could you please elaborate what exactly you are looking for.

By email signature, are you referring to the signature that you add at the end when you send an email from your account?

Please let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Meenaksin,

Apologies - Adobe changed my subject line which I think made my inquiry more confusing. I have created a logo using illustrator and need to know the best file type to use in an e-mail signature - specifically for Gmail. I am using a compressed PNG file right now, which is pixelated.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have mentioned that the logo was created using the Illustrator and saved as PNG file, did you try to open the file directly?

If yes, does the file open fine or that also is pixelated.

Please try to save the file in the JPG or JPEG format. Make sure that you save the higher quality of the picture/logo.

Check if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines