Highlighted

How do I delete text that isn't a field?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to delete text on a form that is not a field.  I didn't create the form so I am unsure if it's a widget.  Please see screen shot.  I am trying to delete the text that reads "the Stillpoint experience for one participant includes".

TIA for your help!

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 9.57.26 PM.png

Absolutely not. I know of no mobile app by Adobe or a third party that can do what you wish.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I delete text that isn't a field?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to delete text on a form that is not a field.  I didn't create the form so I am unsure if it's a widget.  Please see screen shot.  I am trying to delete the text that reads "the Stillpoint experience for one participant includes".

TIA for your help!

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 9.57.26 PM.png

Absolutely not. I know of no mobile app by Adobe or a third party that can do what you wish.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not have the full commercial version of Acrobat you cannot edit a PDF file. We recommend recreating PDFs rather than editing a PDF file, because sometimes PDF file break on editing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you can not do it with the mobile app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines